Artist | Hobbyist | Varied
1. I'm a huge anime fan (since gradeschool)
2. I love to draw, sketch or whatever you want to call it
3. I read a lot (believe it or not)
4. I write poetry (sometimes. as corny as it seems, i write cheesy love poems LOL)
5. I'm kind of an introvert (crowds and socializing make me squirm)
6. Huge fan of Roger Federer (oh yeah!!! rusty or not he's still the best for me!)
7. I love to sing (I really do, I'm a frustrated singer)
8. I'm very moody (WTF?! STFU!!! SOB!!!)
9. I'm very picky with my friends (or rather, they pick me...maybe they're crazier than me for wanting a lunatic)
10. I enjoy watching horror, suspense and thriller movies (ok, so I secretly like watching chick flicks once in a while too, I'm still a female you know...)
11. I love spicy food!!! (I mean who doesn't?)
12. I am so in to the maniacal villains in anime and movies like Dilandau Albatau, Dr. Jackal, and Hisoka (*evil grin*)
13. I'm currently hooked on Masanobu Ando the Japanese actor who played Kazuo Kiriyama, a heartless psychopathic killer in Battle Royale. I'm planning on doing his portrait once I'm done with all the tedious school work.
(okay, so I'm over with my fangirl crushie on Neil Etheridge, but I'm still an Azkals fan eventhough I'm not that hooked on their ever gorgeous goalie anymore. ^_~)
14. Okay, took me a while to add a number 14, so here, I'm now a HUGE, I mean HUGE fan of TOKIO HOTEL and the Kaulitz twins, especially Bill. To hell with the people who says he looks gay!!! Go and burn in hell you dumb bastards!!! *raises a dirty finger while cussing*
I'm so not a saint! I'm not a good person at all, I'm as embroiled in sin as everyone else in this evil saturated world. I cuss all the time. Almost all my sentences ends in some form of cussing. Evil little me. LOL. Alright, alright, I know women shouldn't cuss, but what can I say, old habits really die hard.
I find my peace in the arts, it's my way of escaping the realities of my monotonous existence. For me friends are people who are either brave enough or as crazily sick as i am to let me into their lives. I hate change...i prefer to stay constant no matter how boring that may sound.